Food Trip Friday: Rice Pilaf

FTFBadge


Be angry if you must but I don't care. I really just can't get enough of this Rice Pilaf. Blame my brother Bob who cooks for us last Christmas and New Year's eve. Among all his dishes this is my favorite. I know what you're thinking....it's carbohydrate. Again, I don't care! I can loose the pounds if I want to. I just want to enjoy this every time there's a chance. They say that the Fiesta Ham is the "Star of the Noche Buena". Well, I beg to disagree. I only heart this....



As for the recipe, I still have to ask my brother. I am not much of a cook so I have no idea how this become this. But I promise to post the recipe on my other blog. Let's eat!


4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    reminds me of the crab meat fried rice i had the other day.:p


  2. Yup, looks delish, can't wait to check out the recipe...Happy FTF! Happy New Year too!


  3. lencilicious Says:

    Wow, that looks really really good. Can I have some please?


  4. This is my favorite kind of flavored rice over the garlic one.
    Welcome and Thanks for joining us!
    Happy New Year!!


love to hear from you....