C is for...



I missed last week's ABC Wednesday since I'm on vacation. But my post for this week is from my recent experience on my Cagayan de Oro trip. Here goes...

C is for.... Cagayan River. I am not a swimmer but I will brace my self and try the famous white water rafting along Cagayan River, just for experience.



And as expected, our rubber boat Capsized...







Surprisingly, I find myself enjoying that moment. Though I never said anything that time since some of my friends somewhat traumatized by what happened. Guess, there's another C for that....Courage! Here's us doing a celebratory high five after conquering another rapid!







2 Responses
  1. rough ride!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team


  2. one of the reason why i want to go to CDO one of these days!
    great experience!

    Please check my C entry


love to hear from you....