Something I See Every Morning

February Photo A Day Challenge #15

Can I change the subject to 'Something I Hate Every Morning'. I am not a hateful person but every morning, before going to work, I always saw our neighbors outside and it ruins my day. They always stay outside of their house, talking loudly and bragging about anything to anyone who passes them. They usually did this speaking in a very obnoxious and foul-mouthed way. They eat outside, washed clothes on the street (making everything wet), get drunk until the wee hours of the night and surprisingly they are all up early in the morning doing their loud routines. And they don't even care about the people or their surroundings. Everything was dirty with them and they can get away with it. I don't know how. We already tried reporting them to the local baranggay but it seems that one of the member of their family is a baranggay tanod (local peace keeper). I attempted this morning to take a picture of them for the sake of this challenge but I didn't. It's rude, even for their kind. So, in representing them I will post this picture instead. Is it too much?


0 Responses

love to hear from you....